8/2/12

Makapu'u Light House





























It was a good hike.  Wanted to get here earlier, but woke up late.  Next time.




 Wish I could have taken a wide angle of the light house from the base of it.  It would have looked cool.

 Locks?  Is there lockers around here?

I was trying to get a better angle of the light house when I saw this.  I thought it was pretty cool

 If you walked up a few trails along the side of the hill, you'll be able to see this view.  Few of the rock stacks in the front with the nice view of the ocean in the back.

I wanted to see what I could do with this picture.  This was edited in lightroom 3. With a few adjustments, this is what I got.  See original below


After the hike, we headed to Kahala Mall to eat some Sushi at Kuru Kuru.  What a way to end the hike with some raw fish and rice. 


No comments:

Post a Comment